- 4 Important CSS Concepts I learnt
- HTML5 Local Storage based preferences for the URL Generator project
- HTML5 Local Storage - Tips and Tricks
Goals for 2013
So I am going to continue the tradition of declaring my goals for 2013. Instead of setting targets for the whole year, I am going to work on few goals for the first half of 2013. So here they are:
- Optimize my WordPress install for mobile viewing and better SEO
- Complete the blog series on Understanding Virtual Networks
- The pending items are technology intensive topics such as Linux Bridges, Open vSwitch, VMware Virtual Networking and OpenStack Quantum
- Understand E-Book publishing concepts.
- I have started reading up on leanpub.com. I also want to explore the technology and business model behind publishing E-Books.
- The plan is to convert a blog series into an E-Book.
So those are the goals for the first half of 2013. They may be just three goals but given the workload at office and certain other personal commitments, I believe these goals will be more than a handful. The Virtual Networking series would require a good amount of hands-on experimentation and authoring effort.
Besides these, I will continue blog on and off on other topics of relevance and interest. The implicit goal is to be more consistent with my blogging.